NEPTN’s mission is to provide quality, readily available and cost effective physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech pathology services to industry, insurance carriers and the general public.
NEPTN’s members are owned and operated by independent physical therapists, occupational therapists or speech pathologists (who are self-employed and are not employees of a hospital, physician or a physician group). Members are not permitted to be involved in “referral for profit” arrangements with other healthcare providers. NEPTN is convinced that physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech pathologists perform best and the patient is best served when the therapist is independent of the referring physician.
NEPTN believes that by including a utilization management component in the delivery of physical therapy services that standards of excellence can be maintained, along with a certainty that only appropriate care will be provided.
NEPTN represents quality…
- Credentialed, independent clinics with recredentialing every two years
- NEPTN credentialing process complies with NCQA standards
- Appointments available within two working days
- Each therapist participates in continuing education classes every year
Referrals made easy…
- One toll free number to access all clinics
- For more information about NEPTN or any of our clinics,
call 800-238-6378 or e-mail us at email@example.com.