|Clinic Name:||Gordon College Center for Balance, Mobility and Wellness|
|Description:||Under the direction of the Center Director, the Clinical Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing the physical therapy services provided at the CBMW.
Description of Duties and Tasks:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
In order to fully perform the above functions, the incumbent must possess the following
Position Code: BAL-CLMGR-1
|Clinic Name:||Community Rehab Care|
|Positions:||Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistant|
|Description:||Physical Therapy Assistant:
– Part Time position – 20 hrs per week –
– Monday-Friday , hours between 9-5, flexible.Physical Therapist:
– Part time 10-15 hours per weekLooking for a candidate that is enthusiastic about working with patients with Acquired Brain Injury in an out patient rehabilitation setting. Small CARF accredited team working in group and individual treatment. Lots of potential to learn about adult Neurologic patients. Some Orthopedic clients. Vehicle required. send resumes to:
|Clinic Name:||Harmeling Physical Therapy|
|Description:||Harmeling Physical Therapy is a 28 year old private practice with 4 locations: Danvers, Wenham, Wilmington and Gloucester, MA. In addition to providing outpatient orthopedic and sports physical therapy, the practice provides sports medicine and athletic training services to Division III Gordon College, Hamilton-Wenham High School, North Reading High School, and Rockport High School.
We are growing! Currently we have full and part-time positions available in our newly renovated 5300 square foot Danvers facility. We are seeking an outgoing, self-motivated physical therapist to care for a wide variety of diagnoses with orthopedic and sports injuries. In a very pleasant work environment Physical Therapists evaluate and work one on one with their patients. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. MA license is required. New graduates are encouraged to apply as we offer an extensive mentorship program to further develop the right candidate in patient care, evaluation techniques and new trends in orthopedic and postoperative treatment care. Visit www.harmelingpt.com to learn more about the practice. Contact Jim O’Brien via email: email@example.com with letter of interest and resume
|Clinic Name:||North Shore Physical Therapy|
|Position:||Licensed Physical Therapist|
|Description:||– Full-time or part-time
– Competitive salary and benefits
– Strong emphasis on manual therapy
– One-on-one patient focused care
– All of our Therapists have Master’s or Doctoral degrees in Physical TherapyNSPT have been servicing the communities of the North Shore area since 1981. Currently we have two convenient locations, one is in Marblehead, MA and the other one is in Salem, MA. We are actively involved in the community and provide services such as orthopedic physical therapy, wellness program, private exercise sessions, senior exercise classes and educational seminars. Our company specializes in outpatient orthopedics with a strong emphasis on manual therapy and evidence based practice. Our patients are treated by the same therapist for the whole course of care, which allows us to provide a high quality of care in a relaxed, friendly yet very professional environment. At this time, we are offering an exciting new opportunity at our Marblehead and Salem offices. We are looking for a highly motivated therapist (must have current Massachusetts Physical Therapy license) who desires to further develop his or her skills and grow with the company. If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please contact Katrin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly attach your resume and a brief introduction letter. You may also fax your resume at 781-639-2060. Visit our website at www.northshorept.com NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
|Clinic Name:||Mass Sport & Spine Physical Therapy & Chiropractic|
|Location:||Walpole/Foxboro Sports ctr|
|Position:||Full Time PT/ATC|
|Description:||A full time physical therapist/ATC is wanted for Mass Sport & Spine Physical Therapy & Chiropractic in Wapole/Foxboro Massachusetts. The position will allow you to treat NHL, NFL, D1 Athletes. The skills level: emphasis on the evaluation and treatment of sports conditions. MSS is a dynamic practice looking for a PT/ATC with great evaluation skills, and advanced treatment skills for the athlete. In addition, there must be considerable knowledge of the spine. Graston & Kinesiotape skill sets are desirable. Salary competitive. 401k match, paid vacation. Health and dental.Please email resumes to: email@example.com|
|Clinic Name:||North Shore Physical Therapy|
|Position:||Full-time Physical Therapist|
|Description:||Physical Therapist* Full-time position
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Strong emphasis on manual therapy
* One-on-one patient focused care
* All of our Therapists have Master’s or Doctoral degrees in Physical TherapyNorth Shore Physical Therapy has been servicing the communities of the North Shore area since 1981. Currently we have two convenient locations, one is in Marblehead, MA and the other one is in Salem, MA. We are actively involved in the community and provide services such as aquatic physical therapy, wellness program, senior exercise classes and educational seminars. Our company specializes in outpatient orthopedics with a strong emphasis on manual therapy and evidence based practice. Our patients are treated by the same therapist for the whole course of care, which allows us to provide a high quality of care in a relaxed, friendly yet very professional environment.We are looking for a highly motivated therapist (must have current Massachusetts Physical Therapy license) who desires to further develop his or her skills and grow with the company. If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please contact Katrin via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly attach your resume and a brief introduction letter. You may also fax your resume at 781-639-2060. To learn more about our company, please browse our website at www.northshorept.com.
|Clinic Name:||Boston PT & Wellness|
|Position:||Part Time / Full Time / Per Diem Ortho/Sports Med PT|
|Description:||Boston PT & Wellness is looking for a motivated outpatient ortho/sports med physical therapist. Come grow with a dynamic team including PTs, strength coaches, massage therapists, and nutritionists interested in total body health and wellness, injury prevention, and community education. Part Time/Full time/Per diem. New grads encouraged to apply.
Email resumes to email@example.com.
|Clinic Name:||Mass Sport & Spine Physical Therapy & Chiropractic|
|Position:||Full Time PT|
|Description:||A full time staff physical therapist is wanted for Mass Sport & Spine Physical Therapy & Chiropractic in Wapole, Massachusetts. The skills level: emphasis on the evaluation and treatment of sports conditions. MSS is a dynamic practice looking for a PT with great evaluation skills, and advanced treatment skills for the athlete. In addition, there must be considerable knowledge of the spine. Graston & Kinesiotape skill sets are desirable. Salary competitive. 401k match, paid vacation. Health and dental.Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Clinic Name:||All Access Physical Therapy|
|Position:||Part Time/ Full Time PT|
|Description:||Do you want to work in a high energy, spacious, state of the art outpatient clinic where you are valued as part of an innovative team of experienced physical therapists? If you answered yes, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for. All Access Physical Therapy, located in Shrewsbury, MA, is currently seeking outgoing, confident team players with orthopedic and sports medicine experience for full time and part time openings. We offer flexible work hours, opportunities for educational and professional growth all while working with the best physicians and clients in Central Massachusetts. We encourage you to visit www.allaccesspt.com for more information or to send your resume to email@example.com.|
|Clinic Name:||Performance Physical Therapy|
|Description:||Performance Physical Therapy is seeking a part-time and full time physical therapy assistant (PICK YOUR SCHEDULE) to join our team. We are an outpatient physical therapy facility specializing in orthopedic, sports medicine, and pre/post-operative rehabilitation. We are seeking a PT interested in performing hands on treatment. New Grads Welcome to apply!For more information about our facility visit our website at www.TeamPPT.com. Interested candidates can fax their resume to 617-889-2511, or email us at TeamPPT@verizon.net.|
|Clinic Name:||Norwood Physical Therapy|
|Position:||Physical Therapist — Part-time afternoon and evening position available.|
|Description:||Norwood Physical Therapy is a growing orthopedic sports physical therapy practice in Norwood, MA seeking a motivated, outgoing physical therapist to join our team. We specialize in outpatient orthopedics and treat a variety of patients in each of our state of the art facilities (Norwood PT recently opened a second location within Rama Athletic Club). We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including 401K, and continuing education, along with a positive working environment.
Physical therapists will enjoy full hour evaluations and half hour one-on-one treatment sessions with documentation time at the end of the day.
Please fax your resume to 781-762-0059 or call 781-762-0050.
|Clinic Name:||Pro Sports Therapy|
|Location:||Waltham and Westford, MA|
|Position:||PT and PTA|
|Description:||Pro Sports Therapy has full-time and part-time positions available in our Waltham and Westford Clinic. We are looking for a Licensed Physical Therapist and a Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). We are a multi specialty practice specializing in Sports, Spine Rehab and Orthopedics. Candidates should possess good clinical and personal skills and enjoy working in a team environment. New Grads are welcome to apply.We offer a competitive salary package including, health insurance, tuition reimbursement, dues and fees paid for and 401K after one year. We are currently offering sign on bonuses.Interested candidates can e-mail Fran@prosportstherapy.net or fax resumes to 617-916-5984.|
|Clinic Name:||Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Therapy Inc.(S.M.A.R.T. Physical Therapy)|
|Position:||Full time physical therapist|
|Description:||S.M.A.R.T. is a PT owned orthopedic and sports facility (est. in 1984). Join us in our new Malden office location (Near Malden Catholic H.S.). We are currently offering a 4 day work week from 11:00-8:00 for an autonomous therapist with orthopedic and manual experience for the treatment of acute, post-operative, and chronic musculoskeletal injuries.Compensation is commensurate with experience and benefits include health insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and a great working environment.For more information, locations and details please visit our website at www.smartphysicaltherapy.comor call 781-324-0310.Contact info:Please Fax resume to (781) 397-6752|
|Clinic Name:||Cape Cod Rehabilitation|
|Position:||Clinical Supervisor and staff Physical Therapist|
|Description:||Cape Cod Rehabilitation is a private practice with offices in Mashpee, Hyannis and Osterville specializing in orthopedic, sports and aquatic physical therapy. We currently have openings for a Clinical Supervisor and a staff Physical Therapist. We work with a diverse case load. Each office has an on-site fitness center and provides Sports Conditioning, Personal Training, Back School, and Pre-Op Programs, among other programs. We are looking for PT’s who have good manual skills and utilize exercise to achieve results with their patients and are interested in participating in special programs.Join our team of therapists that include board certified specialists. Specialized training is available in the Burdenko Technique, which is a combination of land and water exercise. A full benefit package along with a competitive salary is available based on experience.Contact info:Joe Carroll, PT MS SCSCape Cod Rehabilitation800 Route 28, #103-CMashpee, MA 02649PH: 508-477-4800FAX: 508-477-5377Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|